Australian WS-Vanguard Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian WS-Vanguard Community

Australian forum based on Bushiroad's TCG: Weiß Schwarz, Vanguard, Chaos

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hell_Diver

Hell_Diver

War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ? Empty
PostSubject: War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ?   War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:06 am

Just curious if anyone noticed that people uses strategy/tactics in War long ago as business strategy ?
Back to top Go down
Karius

Karius

PostSubject: Re: War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ?   War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:46 am

Hell_Diver wrote:
Just curious if anyone noticed that people uses strategy/tactics in War long ago as business strategy ?

yes, and it really depends on what you want to destroy and how you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Hell_Diver

Hell_Diver

PostSubject: Re: War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ?   War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Ah I see, because I actually saw book "Sun Tzu" and read a little bit about it, apparently it is not war, but more business-related... Then I also see another book because I was a fan of Miyamoto Musashi and I heard from my past hosparents that she had a book about it, after I take a look of it, it actually again a business book... Well, just wanna share about these things though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karius

Karius

PostSubject: Re: War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ?   War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Sun Tzu's Book is more of knowing your opponent and you strike back at him. It has lots of details in it but it depends on how you want to do it.

If you really want to do it on real life basis, you have to research on what you want to destroy or to conquer over it.

Miyamoto Musashi is also pretty much based on Sun Tzu, just a different kind of view.
Back to top Go down
Hell_Diver

Hell_Diver

PostSubject: Re: War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ?   War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Hoo I see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ?   War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Strategy nowadays become Business Strategy ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian WS-Vanguard Community :: Lounge :: Gaijin-Talk-
Jump to: