Australian WS-Vanguard Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian WS-Vanguard Community

Australian forum based on Bushiroad's TCG: Weiß Schwarz, Vanguard, Chaos

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kriz

kriz

Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries  Empty
PostSubject: Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries    Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:14 am

Welcome to the thread where we talk about interesting hilarious gadgets from Japan. Yeah... I want a new substantial thread, guys! And also, this is partially to sate my interest in new whacky never-been-seen/heard-before gadgets from Japan. So... FEED MY INTEREST people!

Anyway, to start off the thread... Have something lighthearted and creepy right now. Hehe.

Back to top Go down
Karius

Karius

PostSubject: Re: Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries    Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:25 am

You do know theres the Cat or Dog Coin bank? Same function Mad just that it has a coin slot where you place it down the cat comes out and take it.
Back to top Go down
kriz

kriz

PostSubject: Re: Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries    Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:43 pm

But but... it doesn't run around or or ... change emoticons like this machine!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hell_Diver

Hell_Diver

PostSubject: Re: Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries    Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:04 am

Gaijin's one of the most favorite thing

Back to top Go down
kriz

kriz

PostSubject: Re: Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries    Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:11 am

Like me being so gaijin like that I'm amazed at everything Japan does. OAO;;;
That's awesome, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries    Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toys, Gadgets and Knick-knackeries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian WS-Vanguard Community :: Lounge :: Gaijin-Talk-
Jump to: